Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey Everyone!

WOW do I miss you girls! It was so hard to know that you guys were hanging out and I couldn't be there. :-( I hope you girls had fun and Erin I love the bridesmaid dresses! (Becca sent me a picture.) How are the plans coming?

Wow Jen, you have a lot going on! How have things went since you wrote? Have things progressed with that church program? I'm really proud of you for opening up like that and wanting to help others. Not many people do that and you are going to be a bright light in a lot of young kids' lives! I know you'll do great. I'm sure it will be hard but God will give you the strength to keep pressing on. Lean on His shoulders! Did you meet with the advisor about graduating in May? How did that go? Wouldn't that be awesome! I'm crossing my fingers that that went well. Thanks for posting on here and keep us updated. We all care for you and love you very much!

Things are going well here...pretty low key. I know I know, you guys are so busy and I'm bored. :) Funny how that goes uh? And I have a kid! Life is good. We have been tremendously blessed.

I would love to hear from you girls. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment